Get Started

Get Started as a... Corporation

(Small Business)

Join today. The enrollment process is quick and straightforward and just a 'click' away.


Just fill in this simple sign up form and you can start using Corporate Care today.

Get Started as a... Sole Proprietor


A quick review of the claim limits for our non-incorporated clients:

Self:   $1500.00 for the year

Spouse:   $1500.00 for the year

Child under 18:   $750.00 for the year

Child or dependant over 18 and living with you:   $1500.00 for the year

If you have permanent employees, you must extend the same $1500 benefit to them. If you want to extend a reduced benefit to your employees, you then can only claim the reduced amount for yourself and your family members (there are no limit restrictions for incorporated businesses).